Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DIY Coffee Tin Twine Container

I enjoy coffee. Every person in their right mind does. Every seemingly joyful person does. 

It's just a fact of life. 

But the real problem is, what do you do with that precious tin when all the goodness is gone. I will tell you! Better yet, I can show you! 

What you need:

1. Glue gun
2. Empty Coffee Tin 
3.A heck of a lot of twine





Start it off with gluing the end piece at the bottom and swirling it around with, gluing as you go. It will take a lot of twine and a lot of patience. :)



Complete!




I think I will use it as a hair brush holder for now... although the possibilities are endless as to what it 
could hold! 




2 comments:

  1. So cute and creative!New to your lovely blog and I am totally obsessed! Thank you for sharing! I will be checking in again real soon :). It was very nice to meet you!
    Have a fantastic weekend.
    xox
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashlee! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...